About Elijah Centre - Our Mandate
Elijah Centre was birthed through a prophetic word which
released our Senior Elder, Dr. Noel Woodroffe , and Senior
Associate Elder, Graham Taylor to initiate the community on
December 23, 1990 .
Our initial motto - "Preparing the way, Preparing the
people, Restoring all things", identified the three pillars of
our mandate from the Lord.
Elijah Centre (EC) is a present-truth, apostolic community
with a mandate from the Lord to:
- Exalt the Name, Person, Character and Word of the Lord
Jesus Christ in the midst of our order.
- Bring reformation and restructuring to the global Church
- Proclaim to all the nations of the earth a bold new
kingdom advance for the 21st Century
Our Primary Objectives
Our primary objectives are:
- To establish a strong, completely functional, model
Kingdom community incorporating the biblical pattern of
leadership, viz. plurality of eldership and team ministry in
a local assembly of believers whose order and organization
is motivated and directed by the Lord.
- To recognize and receive the foundation laying gifts of
church apostles and prophets along with the other
governmental office gifts of evangelists, pastors and
teachers so that the community may be established on a firm
spiritual foundation and be brought to strength and
- To be a community in which prophetic ministry, divine
healing, miracles and all the gifts of the Spirit function
and are manifested in the nature and character of Jesus
- To function as the “Creative Core” of
the CongressWBN and in that capacity to produce all the
models of Kingdom life, patterns for spiritual development
and strategic initiatives for Kingdom purpose upon which the
network is built.
- To bring individuals and families to a life-changing
encounter with the transforming power of knowledge of Jesus
Christ. To equip them and to bring them to maturity in the
faith and in supernatural understanding and performance; to
bring them to recognition of their own calling and destiny
in the Lord, and release them into their ordained functions
to accomplish the Lord‘s will for their lives.